Sunday, November 4, 2018

Welcome home




       I don’t want to describe the Romanian medical system as any other system it has its ups and downs, but at that moment all I wanted was to go back home, to my rays of sunshine, to my children, cause I was too disgusted by this system and I was ashamed that I was a long time ago part of it, or tried to be.

 Everything revolved around money, after six weeks of hospitalization on 5 December I signed the discharge papers, I couldn’t stand mentally in a hospital anymore, I couldn’t stand to just lay uselessly in bed and watch how my husband loses himself from watching me lay around anymore.

 Even though I couldn’t move at all and my husband was exhausted from staying in a chair 24/7 on 6 December we arrive home with some presents for our kids (in Romanian culture is Saint Nicolas holiday).



And so a new chapter of my life begins…

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRAVEL BLOG

Feelings on Camino

Now that Camino is over physically, the journey itself, the more special part remains to be analyzed, the emotional experience. It seems ent...