Thursday, November 1, 2018

Broken wings




         Seven years ago, in a beautiful autumn day somebody decided to tame my life, hopes and dreams were shattered but let me tell you...

      I was in our farm, we were supposed to reap the harvest and bring home some hay. Because we were pretty new in this domain, we didn't have the instruments necessary for all the work we were supposed to do. We only came from Spain back home, in Romania and we decided to ground ourselves more with the nature, so we decided to build our own little farm.

     Although I am a nurse, I didn't find a position without bribery and the farm was the only possibility for me to bring money in our house. As I was saying, that day we were bringing home some hay, with the help of our neighbour, that had a chariot, which would help us bring it all. We were at the end of this proccess when one of the chariot's horses gets spooked and runs and I couldn't get away fast enough.

     The result of a stupid accident from where I get spine trauma and not even now do I know the verdict. Will I be able to walk again? Nobody had an answer.

      Therefore the follows a husband and a wife without the ability to walk and four children, the younger having only a year.

     Time doesn't wait for us, wounds heal and life slowly goes on.


Did I capture your attention? There is so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRAVEL BLOG

Feelings on Camino

Now that Camino is over physically, the journey itself, the more special part remains to be analyzed, the emotional experience. It seems ent...